Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 09:13:17 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 19990802: Date on nport.alden.com

Robb,

I noticed that products on the IDD have been arriving with time stamps
in the future. After looking around, I see that alden's clock is
aproximately 4.5 minutes fast. Eg,

[105]chiz on sunshine --> rdate nport.alden.com;date
[nport.alden.com]       Mon Aug  2 09:16:54 1999
Mon Aug  2 09:12:27 MDT 1999

Chiz