Re: 1999810: Beware, beware!

Hi Robb and Steve,

> Chiz,
>
> You are correct, that bug was reported about a month ago but I didn't have
> time to correct it before the workshop. Actually I was planning on
> working on the bug today because I want to finilize the 5.0.8
> release by the end of the week.

OK.

> Gilbert,
>
> make the changes to eliminate
> the \3 and try it again.  Also, you see it's better to try an solve these
> problems before sending the question to ldm-users because it will probably
> confuse the ldm community. It can cause much work for UPC, that's why we
> try to make an effort to only send necessary information.
>
> Robb...

OK. I did that, so that I could see if I was the only one having this
problem. But I will route it to you in the future. And I'll do my best to
debug more; I actually had to call someone up to refresh my memory on how
to do the verbose mode on pqact!

Anyway, thanks again for your help. Needless to say, the LDM was fine last
night...and it's still going now. If it crashes again, I'll let you know.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***