19991020: 19991020: Data started coming

William,

pqcat will dump raw data to standard out, eg grib is binary.
That is a different program that pqact which runs the pattern/actions
to file or process you data. pqcat simple "cats" from the queue.

I sent you a message earlier regarding data. We have been away
at a staff retreat so I am just getting to email now.
Since NCEP had the file, they have had several coms outages, so
I suspect that your initial connection to flip was during a period
when there was no data to send to you, rather than just starting to
work.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support