Re: 19991103: LDM 5.0.8 and 'expanding input buffer size' problemwithAFOS feed

Gregory,

I don't have any good solutions to your problem.  I created an source code
release for ldm-5.0.2 in the standard ldm source ftp directory.  You could
compile the source, test it and then modify the PIL fixes to the code. One
word of caution, save all the other working releases so no overwrites
occur.  At this time, I can't really expend any more time because AFOS
stream is not really used in the IDD. If I think of any new ideas about
the problems, I'll let you know.  I had numerous problems with HPUX, if
fact I can't get it compiled on HPUX 11.0 because of a bug in the rpc
library. For HPUX 11.0 users, they have to use the version compiled on
HPUX 10.2   I sympathize with your situation, it's frustrating.

Robb...