Re: 19991108: Radar Coded Message plotting

Tom,

It sounds like you have a typo in your pqact.conf file so that
when pqact reads the configuration, it dies. There usually will
be a log message to what line number is offensive in the ldmd.log file.

The important thing about pqact.conf is that TABS are very important.

Check that you have

HRS <TAB> ^SDUS4[1-6] .... ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])([0-5][0-9])
 <TAB>  FILE <TAB> data/rcm/(\1:yyyy)(\1:mm)\1\2_rcm.dat

The LDM will create data/rcm directory if it does not already exist.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User SUpport