Re: pqact.conf

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> Sorry if this is a repeat, we have been having email trouble all week.  If
> you responded, it got lost.
>
> Why will this line not work:
>
> ANY  ^NOAAPORT\.(.*)     EXEC echo \1 >>/npraid/noaaport/prod.log

Alan,

If you want to get a list of NOAAport products that you are receiving then
a pqact entry similar to this will put zero length files in a directory.

WMO     ^(......) (....) (....)
        EXEC /bin/touch /npraid/noaaport/\1\2\3

I'm assuming that there is no header called NOAAPORT on the products. One
can use:

% ldmadmin watch

to see what the actual products headers look like.  If there is a NOAAPORT
prefix then the entry would be like:

        EXEC /bin/touch /npraid/noaaport/\1\2\3

Remember white space outside the product ID's are tabs.

Robb...