Re: 20000118: DDPLUS/HRS division

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Harry,

Welcome to the NOAAport feed being distributed using the WMO headers. Now
product headers are being overloaded with more than one site or type of
product. To answer your question, the NOAAport system tries to seperate
the feeds into text products and binary products. Sometime it makes the
wrong choices and it causes errors in the ldm trying to process a binary
product as a text product. So there is an exception file to force certain
products to be processed as binary.  I check the exception file and found
the entry SXUS, therefore all products that start with SXUS will be on the
binary feed.  If you are certain that some products are text, I can change
the configuration to exclude them from being process in the binary stream.
I sort-of remember that there were some SXUS46 products that were causing
these type of errors.  I could be wrong, will have to check again.  If you
send a list of SXUS46 .... headers, I could probably send them out as text
products hopefully.

It will be nice when UPC distributes NOAAport with NOAAport headers.

RObb...

 I have found several