Re: LDM Install

Bill,

I rearranged the dir structure to fit the ldm structure so future releases
should be breeze to update. I installed the binary ldm-5.0.8 and started
it. Some configuration is not entirely correct because the ldm starts and
receives data but the gempak decoders don't start. So I changed the
runtime link back to the ldm-5.0 version and everything seems to run ok.
At this point, I'll look at it again on Mon.

At this time, all the ldm stuff is installed under :

/system/local/ldm

I moved your scripts dir up to the /system/local/ldm level. Let me know if
you see any configuration changes that I missed.  Also, the ldm was in an
abnormal state because it was once started as root instead of ldm, caused
some rogue ldm processes to be hanging around and some file permission
type problems.

I'll log in Mon to finish, almost 6: MST

Robb...