Re: 20000124: ldmadmin start (3 of 3)

Ka Kit,

I took the liberty to logon to halo and take a look.  What I found in the
log file was some messages about the queue being corrupt.  So I stopped
the ldm and remake the queue, started the ldm. The ldm is running OK
now ie.

% ldmadmin stop
% ldmadmin delqueue
% ldmadmin mkqueue
% ldmadmin start

Looking in the logs is always a good place to start looking for errror.
Also, if you don't know how to correct the problem, it's good to send the
error log message with your support messages.

Robb..