20000127: Using /p in pqact.conf (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:49:30 -0700
From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
To: Steve Adams <address@hidden>
Subject: 20000127: Using /p in pqact.conf

Steve,

the addition to pqing to create the PIL like tag on the LDM id
was placed in the LDM 5.0.9 distribution- so verify that
you are running pqing from 5.0.9.

NOAAPORT bulletins have the pattern

WMO cr cr nl
[PIL cr cr nl]

So the 2 cr characters are correct.

Most IDS products will not have a NWS style pil line (to answer your
previous question).

If you do not see the /p tag, then please send support a sample of
your raw data ingest that exhibits the problem along with the relavant
information about what version of the ldm you are running etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support