Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:14:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Kevin Tyle <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: LDM problems with Digital Unix 4.0

Hi,

I have recently attempted to run LDM-5.0.8/9 on a system
running Digital Unix 4.0B.  Whether I use the precompiled binary
or compile it myself, I hit a "memory fault" error when pqact launches.
Some quick debugging indicates the error occurs at line 369 in
pqact.c:

status = pq_open(pqfname, PQ_READONLY, &pq);

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin Tyle <address@hidden>
MESO, Inc.