Re: 20000503: LDM 5 on Red Ha

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Matt,

I need to ask a few questions to ensure we're on the same page:

Did you do a source installation or a binary installation?

Are you following the on line directions?  There's a set for the source
distribution and the binary distribution accessible from
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

Once it's installed, you need to be user 'ldm' when you make the queue and
run the ldm.   Did you do that?

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307