Re: 20000505: NOAAPORT down? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:00:43 -0600 (MDT)
From: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
To: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20000505: NOAAPORT down?

On Fri, 5 May 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hiya,

NOAAport was down, could not determine the length of time. While I was
checking out the problem, the products started to arrive again. I would
guess that no products where lost because the last outage, the products
were stored and then when the feed started again it picked up from where
it left off.

Robb...