Re: 20000519: No UNIDATA or HRS (fwd)

> Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:14:30 -0600
> From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: 20000519: No UNIDATA or HRS
>
> >To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
> >From: Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology <address@hidden>
> >Subject: No UNIDATA or HRS
>
> Hi,
>
> My data from both UNIDATA and HRS stopped about 24 hours ago.  My primary
> and secondary hosts are RESPONDING, but I'm not getting any data.  Any
> idea why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony
>
>  ****************************************************************************
>    Anthony A. Rockwood              Metropolitan State College of Denver
>    Meteorology Program              Dept.of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
>    303.556.8399                     P.O. Box 173362, Campus Box 22
>    address@hidden                Denver, CO  80217-3362
>    fax: 303.556.4436                www.mscd.edu/~eas
>  ****************************************************************************

Hi Tony,

I'm afraid there's not enough information in your message for me to help you.
Please take a look at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/troubleshooting/networkTrouble.html and
do some of the tests and send us some results if you don't identify the problem.
Since your ldm has been running for a while, you can start with the section
called
"Evaluating Your Upstream Feed".  In particular, try 'notifyme' to ensure that
your upstream feed is getting the data you want and that it is still configured
feed you.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307