Re: 20000613: LDM Start Problems

Steve,

Thanks for the quick response.  I made the suggested changes.  I should point
out that
our other box has a similar line using the caret, backslashes, and dollar sign
and seems
to work okay.  Another thought occurred to me while I was editing the file.  I
found one
or two spaces in the line.  I deleted all the whitespace characters and
inserted single
tabs between the fields.  After those changes were made, the LDM started like a
charm.
I have a sneeking suspicion that deleting the spaces might have made the
difference.

Anyway, I'm happy now!  Thanks again for the help.

Ken