One more thing...

Pat,

There was also another change we made that you
should be aware of.

The path in your .cshrc file was such that we
suspected that perl might be getting non-standard
versions of some utilities.  Thus, we made a new
.cshrc file that we used while running the ldm.  I
just changed this back to the way it was before we
started.  So, you have your original .cshrc file
now, and you will also see a .cshrc.anne file in
your ~ldm directory.

I don't know for sure if that was a problem or
not.  But, if you restart the ldm and something
seems wrong, that's something to look at.  FYI.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307