Re: pqact question

Matthew Maschmann wrote:

>         I think I misinformed you in my last email.  There are other stat
> files in ~ldm/data/logs, but only one file named ldmd.log.  That file is
> empty.  Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Matt

No, the stat files won't help here.  Let's try invoking rpc.ldmd directly
from the command line.  First make sure you are user ldm.  From ~ldm try:

    bin/rpc.ldmd -vl - etc/ldmd.conf

and see what it says.   Sometimes error messages are produced that don't
make it into the logs.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307