ldm-5.1.2beta3.tar.Z

Gilbert,

I think we solved your problem with ldm-5.1.2.tar.Z, it was a process
trying to access an unlocked area of the queue.  So can you install
ldm-5.1.2beta3.tar.Z because you have a well used Linux system?  beta3
has been running a couple of days on motherlode with no problems. If there
is a problem, I would like the log file and any other details.  The source
is in the ftp directory.

Thanks for your help,
Robb...