LDM with Digital Unix 5.0

Harry,

UPC doesn't have a Digital Unix 5.0 machine, I was wondering if it's
possible if you could put together a tar file of the binary? The main
requirement would be that LDMHOME was set to /usr/local/ldm  in the
build so it would be  consistent.  The src directory doesn't need to be
included in the tar file.  If you can I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Robb...