[Fwd: Re: 20000823: LDM, ldmfail questions from West Chester university]

Hi Rajul,  How is your LDM today?

I realize now I had an erroneous assumption when I responded to you yesterday -
I was assuming you were on the Penn State campus, but I understand now that
you're not.  So, my comments about contacting your campus network administrator
weren't applicable.

This morning, Jeff and I did a traceroute to navierldm, and still saw some
trouble on the PSU network.  If that just feed just doesn't work for you let me
or Jeff know, and we'll try another site to feed you.

Also, snow.cit.cornell.edu seems to be up now.  According to Jeff they had some
scheduled downtimes over the past few weeks, but he says they are quite stable
otherwise.

Both navierldm and snow should be getting the full feed.  If you still aren't
getting your WMO products, send me a copy of your ldmd.conf file and your
pqact.conf file and I'll take a look at it.

Anne

                                  Boulder, CO  80307