20000918: Sequence number use in pqact.conf??

Mike,

This is apparently a conflict with the User Guide which I have.

I found that I have to specify:
        FILE<tab>-close<tab>-overwrite

Even though the User Guide I have (which is slightly old) specified
that the options were mutually exclusive.

The -close option is needed to close the file handle, so that only
the 1 product is sent out at a time.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport