Re: 20000918: New ldm-5.1.2 install : some problems on IRIX?

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Christian,

It could be that your version of perl couldn't handle the large number
250000000.  To test this, create the queue outside the ldmadmin script, ie

% pqcreate -q ~ldm/data/ldm.pq -s 250000000

If this works ok then it's your version of perl.  We tried on a IRIX64
system at UPC and it worked fine here.

Robb...