Re: 20000915: ROUTE PostProcessing setup at Oregon State (cont.)

Wayne,

I understand the constraints regarding various "local" syslog facilities
already being allocated to other applications.  If you build the LDM from
source, it looks like modifying ulog/ulog.h to use some other facility
would be a possible workaround.

mike