Re: 20000922: EMWIN Setup

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Michael,

I would start testing your serial port first with feedtest program, it has
the same flags as pqing.  Look at the pqing man page. Here's a sample
comand line configuration:

% feedtest -xvl - -f WMO /dev/ttyS0

Since I don't know the format of your data, you will have to use trial an
error until you get the configuration correct. The feedtype WMO will
expect WMO  product format, AFOS is different.

pqing man page http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqing+1

You can also search the support archives for the feedtest program for more
clues to your configuration.

Robb...