Re: 20000919: LDM code modification change request

>From: Wayne Gibson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20000919: ROUTE PostProcessing setup at Oregon State (cont.)

Hi Wayne,

> I've had a major bout of illness and am only now getting back to the
> issue of recompiling ldm.

Sorry to hear about that, hope you're feeling better.

> After the patch is applied, will I need to recompile all of ldm or
> just run the Makefile in the directory containing ulog.c (which also
> has the hupsyslog code)?

Unfortunately you need to recompile all of the LDM, because almost all
of the LDM programs use the ulog library to handle their logging.
This shouldn't cause any recompilation, but will cause all the ldm
programs that use ulog to get relinked.

--Russ