Re: NOAAPort data server x86 configuration (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:52:28 +0100
From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>
To: Mark Tucker <address@hidden>,
     Jessica Thomale <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: NOAAPort data server x86 configuration

Mark,

FYI on the Sun compilers. In the latest version..Sun WorkShop
6.0, there is no longer a Fortran compiler for Intel, there
still is for Sparc.  If you want the Sun Fortran compilers, you'll
have to try to get 5.0, but that may not be possible.  I just received
my copy of WorkShop 6.0 anf I can confirm that there is Fortran
for Sparc, but not Intel.

Robert Mullenax
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/