Re: ldm5.1.2beta on iita

Celia Chen wrote:

> Anne,
>
> I am pretty sure I have the correct binary for iita which is
> a linux2.2.5 machine.  I am willing to re-obtain the binary
> and reinstall it.  Or should I start with source code?
>
> Celia
>
> --
> Celia Chen
> RAP/NCAR
>
> "Nothing is as strong as gentleness or as gentle as strength."
>                                         - Dove Milk Promises

Hi Celia,

I think the problem is that you are running a rather old
kernal and the libraries have changed since that kernal was
released.  We built our binaries using the new libraries.

This means that you will have to do a source installation.
It shouldn't be hard.  Let me know if you have any problems.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307