Re: new ldm

Hi Eric,

> I've noticed that we're receiving mcidas and nowrad data from our providers
> (on anvil) yet the data is not finding its way to their specified
> directories.  Things are going along just fine on our old LDM server,
> rainbow.
>
> For example the log shows (on anvil):
>
> Dec 16 23:48:33 pqutil:   182044 20001216234829.379     WSI 345
> NOW/MASTER/200012162345
> Dec 16 23:48:33 pqutil:    22595 20001216234832.702     WSI 346
> NOW/USRAD/200012162345
>
> Yet when I check in the nowrad directory, nothing is there.  I didn't change

Are there any error messages in ldmd.log or in pqact.log at the time
when these products come in?  If not, try having pqact log verbosely
by sending it a SIGUSR2 signal (using "kill -USR2 pqact_process_id")
and look at the voluminous log output that pqact will start writing to
ldmd.log for the mcidas or nowrad products to see what pqact is doing
with these products.  If you need help interpreting this output, just
send an example to address@hidden.

--Russ