Re: nevermind

"> Hi Anne -

> I'm very surprised how smoothly things have gone.  Although, I'm having a
> heck of a time getting a mcidas decoder to work so we can view the satellite
> images via. WXP.  I'm hoping a couple of emails I have sent out will help.
>
> It's a blast hacking around with this stuff, I have to admit.  :)
>
> Take care -
>
> Eric

Did you get your questions answered that you posted to
ldm-users?  I.e., are your nowrad and McIDAS products
getting filed, at least?

I see in the stats that both anvil and rainbow are showing
up, but as 'unknown'.  Are you running 'ldmadmin dostats'
via cron on each machine?  Let me know - if it's some other
problem I'll look into it.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307