pqsurf fix

Hi,

There is some new code lacated at ~ftp/pub/ldm5/surf_split.c to solve the
Canada report processing problem.  Save the original surf_split.c in the
pqsurf dir, get the new one from the ftp dir and compile.

Because the surface reports change format so often, we believe that pqsurf
should be dropped from the main body of the LDM distribution.  It should
be inline with the decoders, not the LDM.  I don't know when this change
will happen but it will happen.  Also, it could be written in perl much
cleaner than c and easier to maintain.

Robb...