Re: 20010108: LDM question

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Glenn,

The LDM does ensure that products are completely transmitted.  If the
connection is lost during the transmission of a large product, the LDM
will attempt to reestablish the connection and retransmit the product.
You can read more about this in the LDM Site Manager's Guide,
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/smg.html, in Chapter 3, LDM
Protocols.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307