Re: 20010109: NEXRAD floater

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Larry,

You should be able to receive the FNEXRAD feed from your primary
upstream feed (as opposed to your NEXRAD feed).  (See
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/receivingRadar.html.)  Our site
contact list has thelma.ucar.edu as your primary feed.  Have you tried
requesting FNEXRAD from thelma?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307