Re: 20010109: NEXRAD floater

"Larry D. Oolman" wrote:

> Thelma doesn't like me either, nor does sunny89.atmos.washington.edu which
> is the site I use.  I switched a few years ago when I had better connectivity
> to Washington than NCAR.  Thelma is now only 6 hops away over Internet-II.
> Who is the contact for thelma, I switched machines from owl.uwyo.edu to
> weather.uwyo.edu.  Thelma will accept my notifyme request from owl but does
> not seem to be receiving any NMC2 or NMC3 data.
>
> Larry Oolman
> Department of Atmospheric Science
> University of Wyoming
> address@hidden
> http://www-das.uwyo.edu

Hi Larry,

Thanks for pointing this out - thelma was not getting the floater data,
but I just configured it to do so.

And, you should be acceptable to thelma now - I added weather.uwyo.edu
to it's list of who to feed.  May I remove owl.uwyo.edu?

Please try again and let me know if you have any problems.

Jeff, this is more info for your site contact list.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307