Re: 20010201: Gilbert trouble

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Gilbert,

Well, this sounds quite different from what you were thinking the other
day.  I need to know more about this.   How do you know this is the
case?  What do the logs say?

Can you duplicate this?  I'm willing to give it a try here on my own LDM
to test this hypothesis.  How is Dan tranferring these products to you,
e.g., is it via pqsend or do you have a request line for his site?  Is
this the first time that you've been getting these products?

Please let me know any other info that might be pertinant.

Thanks!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307