20010202: NIMAGE feed to cires

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

Sorry that I couldn't get to this before now, but we were in meetings all
morning.

>My LDM server "cirrus.al.noaa.gov" is overwhelmed by the NIMAGE data.  Could
>you please feed it to "cumulus.al.noaa.gov" and take out the feed to
>"cirrus.al.noaa.gov" from "motherlode.ucar.edu"?

OK.  I changed the ALLOW setup on motherlode to feed NIMAGE to cumulus
but left the rest of the feeds to cirrus:

allow   UNIDATA|FSL2|DIFAX      cirrus.al.noaa.gov
allow   NIMAGE                  cumulus.al.noaa.gov

Please let us know if you intended for all of the feeds to go to cirrus.

Tom