Re: 20010205: My machine crashed again, BUT...

Hi Dan,

I'm looking into Gilbert's problem of runaway rpc.ldmd processes.  Would
you answer a few questions for me?

What type of machine are you running your LDM on?  Which OS?  And, which
version of the LDM are you using?

And, do you have any logs around that correspond in time to the logs
that Gilbert sent me?  That would be from Feb 5 at 16:00Z to Feb 5 at
22:15Z.  Any portion of that time would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307