Re: NOAA port Datoo failure

Robert,

I have install the new SDI ingest s/w about an hour ago so I can't say
anything about it's performance. Since this is SSEC s/w,  I need to only
permit it in the ftp dir for a short period of time.  Please let me know
when you are ready to get the s/w so I can enter it.  The instructions on
installing the s/w are at:

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug/sdi/SDITOP.html

Robb...