Re: 20010223: LDM for two computers

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Bunny,

Although I don't know of any site that has done this, I think it would
work.  You're right about needing separate conf files and queues.  I
assume the path to LDMHOME would be the same for each host.  Regarding
the hostname in ldmadmin, you could just rename ldmadmin something like
ldmadmin.<host> then in your shell alias ldmadmin to be
ldmadmin.<host>.  Then you wouldn't have to edit the script every time
you upgrade.

If you implement this and find out anything else about it, will you
please let me know?  I'll add it to our support archives so others will
know.

Thanks!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307