Re: [Fwd: 20010322: perl install support]

Brian,

I usually don't have problems with perl installs, unless one is trying to
copy the code from one machine to another. Look at this site:

http://www.perl.com/pub

They have both binary and scr code, I checked the binary for Solarais,
it's version 8 so I would do a source code install.  It usually only takes
 an .5 hour for the source install.  Just follow the instructions, if your
unsure of a selection, pick the default.

Robb...