Re: 20010322: perl install support

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Brian,

I have never actually installed perl, but I'm very willing to take a
look.  Can you send me the output of your installation effort?  And,
where did you get it?

Or, go to http://www.sunfreeware.com - it looks like you could get
something there that you don't have to build.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307