Re: More WSI stuff

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Hi Robb,
>
> On shemp, there is a 'request' line for WSI data - it looks more like
> the usual LDM configuration rather than the 'accept' and 'allow' setup
> that WSI said they recommend to their customers.  I was going to try to

Anne,

Don't get confused, the wsihcsn machine is the WSI ingest machine. shemp
is a downstream machine so it uses a the standard request configurations.

> set up imogene like Andrew Farnsworth had his machine set up (with the
> 'accept' and 'allow'),

So is Andrew's machine an ingest machine?

but instead I guess I'll just request the data
> like shemp is now.  But, this confuses me further.  Is it that our
> wsihcsn is not the way it came from WSI?

It's the same type of configuration as the NOAAport ingest machine desi,
huh.   Think ingest(source) verses downstream.

Robb...