Re: pqcat attempt

andrew farnsworth wrote:

> Hi again
> I did some checking on when we stopped getting the kind of temporal
> resolution in our data that we want, and it stopped on December 1st. Since
> that point we have only received hourly data, rather than the specified
> times of every frame. Perhaps that will help in locating the bug. . .
>
> Best,
> Andrew

Hmmm, this makes me wonder...

What is the date on your pqact.conf?  I'm trying to determine if
anything changed in pqact.conf around Dec. 1.  (Were you managing the
machine at that time?)

Here, I'm still trying to determine if you're really not getting the
other products or you're getting them but not filing them.  One
possibility is that WSI changed the feed underneath you.  If I can
determine that you're actually getting the products then we'll know that
your feed is still good and the problem is in pqact.conf

Also, you can do 'ldmadmin check' to see what version you're running.
This command also checks a bunch of stuff, so it may take a little
time.  Or, in ~ldm do 'ls -lt' and see what the runtime link is pointing
to - that would be the version you are running.

Also, FYI, we teach workshops every year on the software packages we
distribute.  The next LDM workshop will be August 2-4 here in Boulder.
You might find that helpful.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307