Re: 20010402: CCNY LDM

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Professor Hindman,

I would be happy to take a look around your system.  In particular, I'm
interested in seeing the LDM logs just before the ingest stops.   If
you're willing to give me a login I'll monitor your machine periodically
in hope of catching such a time.  I understand that you may need to
reboot in order to get your data, so please continue to do so, but if
you would copy the file ~ldm/ldmd.log to some location just before the
reboot and let me know where to find it, that may help a lot.

How often does this happen?

I will need to the password to your LDM account in order to login.  I
prefer not to convey passwords by mail - please call me and and give it
to me verbally or leave it on my voice mail: (303) 497-8677.

Sincerely,

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307