Re: NIU weather.admin.niu.edu is down UFN...

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> > I wanted to give you a fix in order to get pqutil to build.  In pqutil.c
> > add the line #include <time.h>:
> >
> > #ifdef _AIX
> > #include <time.h>
> > #endif
> >
> > #include <time.h>
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > For some reason the original code works for 7.0.  For this reason I have
> > to dig further to decide what to do about it wrt the distribution.
> >
> > But, at least this should get 'ldmadmin watch' working for you.
> >
> FYI, I just remade the LDM...it does not work, even after doing the above.
> I just press enter after typing "ldmadmin watch" and it comes back with a
> shell prompt.

Hi Gilbert,

I assume that it built ok, right?

Can you run pqutil?  e.g., 'pqutil -w ~ldm/data/ldm.pq'  All 'ldmadmin
watch' does is call 'pqutil -f ANY -w <queuePath>'.

Is is writing anything to the log when it fails?

Is the runtime link correct?

Let me know...

Anne

> Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
> E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***
> Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                *

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307