Re: configuring OS (fwd)

"Brian S. Miller" wrote:

> Anne-
> I am not getting data in the queue.  The ldmd.pq file is 97MB and has been
> for the past few days.
> Attached are the log files.
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Brian

Brian,

First, your queue will not change in size, so you can't judge whether
products are in the queue or not based on its size.  To see what's in
the queue do:

pqcat -vl - > /dev/null

This will 'cat' all the products to /dev/null, but in the process will
give you a bit of information about each product and log that info to
the screen.

From your logs I see that you have an error in your ldmd.conf file.
There should be no '*' character before 'exec'.  Take out that
character, stop the LDM, and restart it (this will cause it to reread
ldmd.conf) and see what happens.

Let me know what you find.

Anne
address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000