Re: 20010531: ldm 5.1.3 with RH 7.1 thrashing

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Art,

Did you recently upgrade the OS?  Did you rebuild 5.1.3 under RH7.1 or
is it an old executable?  And, is it an old queue?

I've seen problems on some hosts (but not others - go figure) under this
condition that were fixed with a rebuild.  The kernal changes to 7.1
appear moderately significant and could be the cause of the problem.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307