Re: 20010711: pqbinstats

Carl Sinclair wrote:

> Anne,
>
> I built LDM from the source, and $LDMHOME was and is /home/ldm.
>
> this is the message I get when ldmprods is attempted:
>
>   No *.stats files found, check logs directory for files.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Carl

Hi Carl,

And, there's nothing revealing in the logs?

I would try to run pqbinstats from the command line - maybe that will
provide some information.  You can have it log to the screen and just
watch it, or have it log to a file.  First I'd recommend shutting down
the LDM so the current invocation will end.  Then I'd comment out the
'exec pqbinstats' line in ldmd.conf and start it up again.  Then start
pqbinstats from the command line.

The next step, yuck, would be to put it in the debugger...

Anne
address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307