Re: UNIDATA LDM feed types (fwd)

Hi Todd,

I'm unavailable to provide support through the end of this week as I am
teaching a workshop that starts tomorrow.  Can you get by with your
975Mb queue until next week?  Depending on what you are requesting that
could well be sufficient - the hourly maximum for our most popular
feedtypes was recently calculated to be just under 500Mb.   (The average
was under 200Mb.)  If you build your 975Mb queue, let the LDM run for a
while, then use 'pqmon' you can see how old the oldest product is in
your queue, which will let you know if you're holding more or less than
an hour's worth of data.

If you need support sooner let me know and I'll try to find someone else
to help you.

Btw, we recommend *not* running pqexpire for LDM version 5.1.2 or
greater.  FYI.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307