Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node

Hi Adam,

Yes , LSU has been up for quite awhile...I thought you were feeding from

sirroco.srcc.lsu.edu

Have you tried to get data from sirocco, I suspect your allow still exists
on sirocco.

Try an ldmping  sirroco.srcc.lsu.edu

or a notifyme -h sirroco.srcc.lsu.edu

and see what you get, this will tell us if your allow still exists.

Where have you been getting your data from?

Let me know what you find...

Thanks,

-Jeff