Re: 20010817: FNEXRAD feed & LSU NOAAPORT

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Unidata Support wrote:

Robert,

I think you know this but...

ldm-5.1.3 has mods to supply the NEXRAD feedtype from the NOAAport stream,
here's the release note:

                Modified pqing to (1) filter out products with ID
                SDUS5* and put them under the new NEXRAD feed type,
                (2) fix bug allowing AFOS products to be handled
                properly, and (3) switched default behavior pertaining
                to -5 option - now default behavior is to exclude a
                product's sequence number in calculating the checksum.

Your ldmd.conf configuration is correct.  Using ldm-5.1.3 version the
ldmadmin watch command will show NNEXRAD products arriving.

Robb....

Aug 22 21:08:58 pqutil:    15804 20010822210858.119 NNEXRAD 237  SDUS54
KFWD 222108 /pN0VGRK
Aug 22 21:08:58 pqutil:    15129 20010822210858.150 NNEXRAD 238  SDUS53
KLOT 222108 /pN0VLOT